i have finally received my results for both the english and chinese ept tests... haha... congrats me man... i have passed both... i have been successfully admitted into nie... haha...
I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances.
according to a personality test, i am said to be a very ambitious and personable person. i've got a great sense of humor. i care a lot about how i look. i'm bursting with self-confidence, and people admire me for my achievements and determination. behind that bold exterior i sometimes worry that i'm not good enough. i can also be so critical of my work that it verges on self-destructive. i aim to succeed — and i'll quickly crush anyone who stands in my way. is that true??? what do you think???
1 Comments:
Congrats Suping! Gonna be the teacher of our future generation! Jia you!
Post a Comment
<< Home